29035 Warbonnet Lane is a tranquil oasis set on approximately 1.25 acres on a private lane with 200 feet of water frontage. Enjoy paddleboarding off the sandy beach, relaxing in the shady yard in a hammock, or cooking smores at the custom-built firepit. This Wisconsin lake house has it all. Completely renovated in 2010, this home has a layout that lends itself to entertaining & boasts lake views from almost every window. The 2,000 sq ft addition in 2012 of a second primary bedroom with an en-suite marble bath, a spectacular wood-trimmed loft with vaulted ceilings, all-season porch, & a new garage take this home to the next level. This home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, & a loft that can comfortably sleep 6-12 people. Just 30 min from Milw & 1.5 hours from Chicago!
- County RACINE
- Total SqFt. 2,338
- Total Garage Spaces 2.0
- Lot Size 168x325
- Directions Hwy 164, West on Wood Drive, South on Indian Lane, South on Warbonnet to Property
- Total Taxes $8,633
- Tax Year 2021
- Exterior Wood
- Basement Crawl Space, Full, Poured Concrete, Radon Mitigation System
- Interior Features Water Softener, Cable/Satellite Available, Central Vacuum, Pantry, Cathedral/vaulted ceiling, Walk-in closet(s), Wood or Sim.Wood Floors
- Appliances Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air, Multiple Units, Zoned Heating
- Heat Fuel Lp Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 2001-2500
- Kitchen Dimensions 10' x 14'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 15' x 20'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 10' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Bath Descriptions Tub Only, Master Bedroom Bath, Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Level Main
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 14' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 11' x 15'
- Bedroom 2 Level Main
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Main
- Bedroom 4 Dimensions 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 4 Level Main
- Other Room Dimensions 11' x 15'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Heated, Attached, 2 Car
- Exterior Features Deck, Patio
- Water Features Deeded Water Access, Water Access/Rights, Waterfrontage on Lot, Boat Slip, Lake, Pier, River, 200-300 feet, View of Water
- Body of Water Tichigan/Fox River
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Well
- Outbuildings Garden Shed
- Elementary School Trailside
- Middle School Fox River
- High School Waterford
- School District Waterford Uhs